Welcome!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Update

I wanted to post a quick update since my last post. 

I'm doing much better.  I had a quick outpatient surgery done Monday night.  Everything went really well.  The worst part of the whole thing, is we were told to be at the hospital at 4, and my procedure would be at 5.  After we got there, and they had me get into a gown, they informed us they were running about 2 hours behind, so I wouldn't be going in until after 7.  great.  Thankfully there was a tv in the pre-op room, so we got to watch the Aggies beat Florida State to go to the College World Series!

My recovery has gone well; David has been taking good care of me.  The hardest part is I can't pick Lily up for 2 weeks, so that has been an adjustment.  I'm just glad she is big enough to do most things on her own.

Thanks for all of the prayers and sweet words of encouragement.  We are very fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment