Welcome!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

San Diego - Part 2

Coronado Beach

On Saturday, we headed out to Coronado to go to the beach.  It was such a beautiful beach, the sand was a mix of white and black, and it glistened when it was wet.  Lily had a great time playing in the sand and water.  I think we may have a beach baby on our hands.  I also think we are getting spoiled being out here on the west coast.  I will never look at Galveston the same way again!


daddy buried her legs in the sand


Walking with Uncle Stephen to the water
When we were at the beach Lily pitched a very good fit when I tried to take her clothes off.  She didn't want to be in just her bathing suit....eventually she warmed up to the idea though.  The funny thing is, we went to the hotel pool after we got back from the beach.  The first thing Lily tried to do was take her bathing suit off!  I swear, my child is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment