Welcome!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

How to make chocolate chip cookies:

Step 1:  cream the butter

Step 2: add the brown sugar


and the white sugar


cream with the butter


I just love her eyes in this one!

Step 3: add the pudding


and blend


Step 4: add the eggs


and vanilla


Step 5: slowly add in the flour


and the last little bit


oops!  that's not supposed to happen!

Step 6: Pour in the bag of chocolate chips


stir together



Happy Dada's Day!  (This is my favorite)

of course, she is silly in my picture

better...sorry i don't have any make up on :)

Step 7: Scoop dough on to cookie sheet


About to go in the oven


Step 7: wait..........................10-12 minutes...............

Final Product!


Blowing on the cookies...they're hot!


cheers!


If you give a Lily a cookie, she's going to want a glass of milk to go with it.


one more cheers!


First milk mustache!


We had so much fun baking together.  It was great making these for Father's day or as Lily calls it "Dada's day".  I'm looking forward spending many more days cooking and baking with Lily.  This is something I love doing, and I hope I pass this love on to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment