Welcome!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My little ballerina!

I have been wanting to enroll Lily in a ballet class for a while, but I never got around to it.  Today I decided to go ahead and register Lily and I for all our fall activities.  She will be going to a music class, and I will be a part of 2 MOPs groups.  (They only meet once a month with the second week being an outing, so this will give us something each week.)  I had decided to put her in one class - one that I wasn't completely happy with, but after their studio didn't answer I started looking online for another class.  Thankfully, I found a Mommy and Me class at a ballet studio.  I called and spoke with the owner, who was wonderful, and she told me the class was tonight.  We went and bought everything she needed: leotard, skirt, tights, shoes, and of course a dance bag, and we headed to our class.

She had a great time!  I think she will become more involved in the class the more we go, but she had a great start.  I'm so excited about this new adventure in her life.   Here is a picture of my little ballerina waiting for her class to start.


Tonight before she went to bed I asked her, "Did you have a fun day?"  Her response, "I love dance." 

Seriously, does it get better than that?  Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment