Welcome!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Disneyland: The Sequel

 We had one day left on our Disneyland passes, so with all of our traveling coming up, we had to go the first weekend in August.  It was a bunch of fun.  It was only the 3 of us, so it was a really fun family day!  We wanted to take Lily on all the rides she loved the last time, and we took her on a few new ones.  It was really a great day, but I can't wait to go back when the weather is cooler.  I think we are going to go back when it's all decorated for Christmas.

ready to go on Toy Story Mania

riding the carousel with daddy


meeting Woody!!

hugs for Woody

I promise she was excited

meeting Goof!
another one where she doesn't look excited, but all she talked about after was meeting Goof
waiting in line for the Pooh ride

Tigger.  we didn't get to meet him, but at least I got a picture

not amused with Pooh (I think he looks kind of scary)

Eeyore

her new friend!

about to ride the Teacups


so much fun!

weeee!!!!!!

I really love Disneyland!  I see many more trips there before we leave CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment