Welcome!

Monday, May 23, 2011

First Time to the Beach

On Sunday, we decided to head to the beach. Even though we were pretty close to the beach in TX, we never took Lily, so this was her first time to the beach. I'm really happy her first beach experience was the Pacific, because it is so pretty!

Now before we get to the pictures... I know we are at the beach and wearing jeans and long sleeves, but it was seriously cold outside. I think the high was around 55 or so.

As soon as we got to Pismo, we grabbed a bite to eat. Then we headed out to the beach.






Lily and David playing in the sand.






Love this one :)






LOVE THIS ONE!!! So sweet!






Lily's first step into the Pacific





Coming back to tell me about it Then Lily thought it would be really fun to rub sand all over her face! crazy kid. She loved it!





Then her feet were given a sand scrub.







Erin, Lily and I at the water







I love this family picture.





Erin and me!



Beautiful view as we were driving home


No comments:

Post a Comment