Welcome!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Presents!

We have such wonderful friends and family who thought of Lily this Easter. The first thing she received was from my parents. I skyped them while she opened it, so I didn't get any pictures. They got her some Pottery Barn bath towels that match her bathroom. They are so cute! The next thing she received was from her Great Mammy and Boompa!


Here she is with the box.

Opening up the first dress...it is SO cute!


Here she is opening the second one...I love watermelon dresses!


Reading her card


I can't wait for her to wear them. The weather here has been kind of crazy! It was in the 90s last week, but it has cooled off again. Hopefully I will get some pictures of her in them soon! Thanks again!



Next my best friend, Erin, sent Lily an Easter package! She sent her a very cute Easter card, and her very own bag of M&Ms (or as Lily calls them, num nums!)

she screamed "num nums" when she pulled them out of the envelope!

(side note: I love how she is in her pjs and wearing 1 boot!)


so excited!!


wanting me to open them


Reading her card



I know I've said it before, but Lily (and the rest of us) are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. I it makes me so happy that they care about Lily just as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment