Welcome!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Our Adventure to California - Day 5

Kingman, AZ --> Bakersfield, CA

Last day of the drive. We didn't have anything planned, we just needed to get the keys to our new house! We didn't have to long of a drive, so we slept and got a late start on the road.

Here is the California sign. Of course this is the worst picture of the state signs that I took.
As you drive through the mountains there are hundreds of windmills. It is so neat to see. They couldn't be in a better place because it sure was windy!

We got to our house about 4:30 in the afternoon. Lily and Gracie had so much fun exploring and running around the open space.



Well we made it! I'm so glad we took this move as an opportunity to have one of the best family vacations. I know I have said it before, but our girls couldn't have behaved better. I was really worried about Lily being in a car seat for 5 days, but she was awesome! Thank goodness she loves movies because they helped a bunch. I promise to post pictures of our house, but I'm waiting to take pictures until everything is where I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment