Welcome!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Big Girl!

It's official! My baby is now a big girl! I put for down for a nap and then I went to get ready. About 30 mins later I heard a door close. I walked out of our bedroom and heard "hi mama", and there was Lily standing in the hallway! The day had arrived - she had learned how to climb out of her crib.
When David got home I told her it was time to change the bed to a toddler bed. It was so much easier than we were thinking. We just had to take the front off and attach the toddler rail.

As for her sleeping, the only problem we had was getting her to go to bed the first night, but after that she has been perfect. She sleeps in it all night, she hasn't gotten out of bed except to get a dropped animal, and she doesn't even get out until we come in in the morning. I think it helps a bunch that it is the same bed just one different side.

Here's our big girl right after we got the bed together.
All smiles the next morning!

Gracie climbed in with her

Here's a shot of her big girl bed all made up!

No comments:

Post a Comment