Welcome!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Pictures

It's been a while since I have updated, so I decided to post a variety a pictures from the last few months. I can't believe how fast Lily is growing up. She has been standing on her own quite a bit, and I am sure she will be walking in the near future. I have started planning her birthday party...I'm so excited! March will be here before we know it! Enjoy the pictures, and I will try and be better about posting :)

Lily with jam on her face

watching Yo Gabba Gabba and her favorite Brobee

such a cutie!

someone has parsley on their lip ;)

got her bug

driving the car (while we are parked at the Aquarium

daddy got yogurt on her head

close up!

eating a pear

someone snuck behind the tree :)
shopping is tiring...
love her!
snuggling with daddy on the couch

chewing on Brobee
silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment