Welcome!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lily's First Christmas!!

We had such an amazing first Christmas as a family! I loved watching Lily open all of her presents, and we are now having such a great time playing with them all.
We started our Christmas celebration by going over to David's parent's house on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts. Lily had fun opening her first big present. We hung out for a bit at their house, and then headed back home so I could start preparing for Christmas Day.

Christmas Day has always been a big deal since David and I got married. It is the one time of year where we have all of our family over to have dinner at our house. We even had everyone over the year we moved into our house, which was on Dec. 17th....nothing like motivation to unpack :) I love getting the opportunity to make dinner for everyone, and I love entertaining!

My family always stays the night on Christmas Eve and we exchange presents Christmas morning. It was such a fun time. I swear Lily had twice the amount of presents as the rest of us combined! We let her start opening her presents first, but then had to give her a break...she got a bit tired in the middle. And she wanted to play with her gifts after she opened them. After all of the gift were opened, we set up all of Lily's toys for her her to play with them.

We had such a wonderful day! I can't imagine how much fun we will have next year! I will post more pictures later, most of the pictures we took were on my mom's camera, and I am waiting on getting them from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment