Welcome!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lily's New Obsession

Starting back in June, Lily has started getting obsessed with putting things on by herself. This first started with her putting on David's and my dad's shoes...the easiest to get on. She would be so proud of herself for getting them on, and then she would decide to walk around the house with them on. The following 2 pics are from Father's Day (I know...forever ago), but she had a good time dancing in her grandpy's shoes.






Then after church one day, she found my pumps I had worn earlier that morning. She decided they looked really good on her, and that Suri was not the only toddler who could pull off heels. I think this is one of my favorite pictures.




Lily does not only try to put on shoes, but she tries to put on any pair of pants or shorts that she finds.



And now for one of her FAVORITE things....her galoshes. The first time she wore them, she wasn't even sure she could walk in them (Ashlee had to hold her hands and walk her around the room!). But now she puts them on practically every time she sees them. It doesn't matter if they are on the right feet or not, she is very proud to be wearing them. Now my problem is she will probably outgrow them soon, so I better have another pair ready for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment