Welcome!

Friday, December 4, 2009

I love my girls!!

I am constantly amazed at the relationship between Lily and Gracie. They are absolutely adorable together. Lily loves her so much and isn't scared by anything that she does. One of her favorite things to do is to grab Gracie's toys and taunt her with them which makes Gracie bark very loudly at her. You would think this would make Lily cry, but is has the complete opposite effect....she starts laughing. This happens at least once a day, and I am determined I am going to record this happening. Once I get a good video of it I will post it on here.

Every time we give Lily a bath, Gracie gets jealous. I don't know if she wants to play in the water, if she wants to get a bath, or if she just wants a drink of water. The other night Gracie jumped in the tub with Lily. This wasn't a huge deal because we have Lily's smaller tub in the large tub, so Gracie wasn't actually in the water with Lily. At first she was sitting beside her, but then she laid down next to Lily's tub. I ran and got the camera because this was definitely a photo I would have been very upset if I had missed it.

I have been trying hard to get a picture of them together for our Christmas cards, and I joked I should send this one out. Maybe I can get a picture today with the snow!!

1 comment: