Welcome!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun in the exersaucer!

I love how much Lily is exploring and playing by herself. She is getting so adventurous and daring. We try and keep her contained to the living room, but she loves to escape out to the dining room or bedroom. I think it is so funny how simple things are so fascinating to a baby.

The other day, while we were hanging out at home, Lily crawled over to her exersaucer. Usually she just pulls herself up on the side of it and plays with her toys. I guess she wanted to get one of the toys that was underneath it because she decided to crawl right into it!

She thought this was very funny, and she kept looking down to peek at me. The seat of the exersaucer hangs pretty low, and she kept hitting her head on the plastic ring of it. I decided to remove the seat because of this. Lily liked this even more, she could now stand up and play with all of her toys the right way.

I just love the progression Lily has made with this toy. We used to have to put her in it for her to play, and now she just crawls over and stands in it when she wants to. I think these pictures are so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment