Welcome!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Weekend Without Daddy

This past weekend David accompanied his friend Stephen to San Antonio, where Stephen was running a half marathon. This is the second weekend in a row we have been in separate cities, but it was good we got to go have some fun on our own.

Since I was by myself, my mom and sister came to stay with me for the weekend. We had a fun girls day on Saturday, lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and then shopping! Lily was very excited to get some new clothes from Janie and Jack, and they look so cute on her. After we went shopping we came back home. It was a very fun evening. My dad drove up and met us for dinner, and I tried some new recipes. I made chicken, mushroom risotto, and asparagus for dinner, and vanilla bean panna cotta w/raspberry sauce for dessert. It was very tasty.

After dinner we all played with Lily before it was time for her to go to bed. Below are some very cute pictures of my dad playing with Lily. He is SO cute with her.



She also has a basket with her smaller toys in it. She loves to go to the basket and empty out all of the toys!



No comments:

Post a Comment