Welcome!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Silly Girls

I love my girls! I never thought that I would enjoy being a stay at home mom so much! Every day I experience something new and funny from each of my girls, Lily AND Gracie.
This morning Lily was crawling around on the floor in her pjs. The snap in between her legs unsnapped, thus resulting in a hole in her pants. These are the results.



Here are some pictures of Gracie. She decided to take the throw blanket off my bed and use it to snuggle with. I just love her!! (side note: no baby toys were harmed during the taking of these pictures)



Finally, these last pictures are completely my fault. Poor Lily...I got her all dressed for her play group and brought her downstairs. When I placed her on the floor I notice I had accidentally tucked her pjs into her bloomers! Thank goodness we were only at home, not out in public...could have been so embarrassing! Enjoy my little slip up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment