Welcome!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our play group

Every Thursday Lily and I get together with Tammie, Audrey, Deana, and Walker for a play group. I am so thankful for our group, as it gives me time to talk with other new moms, and it gives Lily a chance to interact with other children her age.

It's crazy to think how much things have changed with our little "bugs" since we first met at The Little Gym back in July. Lily couldn't even sit up by herself and now she can crawl and pull up on things...crazy how fast they grow. Before we know it they will be walking and talking!

I am so glad we decided to have a play group instead of going to the Little Gym. I had fun at the LG, but I feel like the kids are getting so much more socialization now, and so are the adults :) I am looking forward to our kids growing and learning together.

Here are some pictures of Audrey and Lily from today. And yes, Audrey is biting Lily on the knee :)




No comments:

Post a Comment