Welcome!

Monday, April 23, 2012

3-year check up!

I'll post pictures from her party later, I'll have to get on the computer, so here's the next round from my phone.

Lily had her 3 year check up a few days after her birthday. I really couldn't believe how thorough they were. Here is a list of everything they did: blood pressure, hearing test, vision test, urine test, they took blood, a full look over , and a vaccine! I think that is everything!! She really was a trooper except for her shot. I swear this was the hardest one to date. She relived the pain of her shot all through our lunch afterwards and even attempted to limp around the cafe ;). Everything came back great so no worries right now. She's in the 80% for height and around 70% for weight (since she's so tall). And her bmi is less than 50%. So she is basically tall and skinny, no surprise here since she needs a 4 or 5 for pants but can still wear 18 month shorts!! Here are some great pictures of her in her gown...how funny is it that they make them wear gowns ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment