Welcome!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Originally we were planning to spend the day with just the 3 of us, but thankfully some wonderful friends invited us to celebrate with them!  We all had such a nice day, and Lily enjoyed getting to play with her friend, Chase.  We had a great meal, and then just hung out and let the kids play for the remainder of the evening.  Here's some pictures of the kiddos.  I love that they wanted to pose together.

Lily relaxing and eating a cracker

love this one! (side note: chase is wearing his halloween costume)

they love each other, it's so cute

one more hug, with smiles!
On Friday, I made our thanksgiving feast.  This was the first time I made everything by myself.  Usually my mom, sister, and I make all the food, so this was definitely a first for me.  Thankfully it all turned out great, and I didn't stress myself out too much.  Here's a picture of our feast.  And, yes, I did cut back on the sizes of food, but we had lots and lots of yummy left overs. 
think that's enough for 2 adults and 1 toddler?!?!?!
I am so thankful for the amazing friends we have made.  They really have helped us feel at home, and been there for us when we have really needed it this past year.  It has been so nice to have some adults to hang out with every week.  They really have become our family in Bako!

No comments:

Post a Comment