Welcome!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!!

I can't believe I didn't do a blog for this earlier! On December 10th we took Lily to see her favorite show live...Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Party in my City! at the Hobby Center.

We were curious to see how she would react to seeing them in person, since she has only seen them on the small screen. Thankfully, she was SO excited to see the show. She pretty much sat there with a look of awe the entire time.

It was already her favorite show, but she has a new found excitement for it after seeing it live. Below are the pictures from the evening. I will try and add the video I took on my next post. The look on her face when the characters came on stage is priceless!


in the car on the way to the Hobby Center

with Dada before the show started

admiring her new shirt

dancing

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Brobee! (I love how he is midair)

watching the show

clapping along

balloons!

she wouldn't let go of her balloons

posing with mom during intermission

party in my tummy!

goodbye!

the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment