Welcome!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Such a big helper

Lily has become such a big help around the house. Last week she helped me empty the dishwasher. She was very thorough.


She then decided it was a tad dusty...so she grabbed her swiffer and began to work.

Posing with the now dust-free dishwasher tray.


Then, on Thursday we went to the grocery store. She helped me empty out the bags, and she set everything neatly on the floor for me to see what we had purchased.





Finally on Friday, Lily was in a very helpful mood. First, she helped me vacuum the breakfast room. I think she did such a good job.


Next, she decided it was time for some spring cleaning. She helped me clean out my entire cabinet of Tupperware. She made sure she got everything out, and even got in the cabinet to grab the stuff on the shelf.




I just love Lily so much, and I am so thankful she is such a helpful little girl. I can't wait to see what else she decides to help with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment