Welcome!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 Potato....

Yesterday my mom and sister came up for a visit. My dad wants to make sure we are well fed so yesterday he sent a pot roast and some potatoes with them. Well this morning right before we were about to head off to church Lily found the bag of potatoes. At first she tried to pick them up and move them, but she soon realized the bag was a little too heavy for her. So she did the next best thing...she took out one of the potatoes! We quickly found the camera and took some pictures of her playing with the potato. She did attempt to taste the potato, after which she threw the potato on the ground...I guess she didn't like it. I love how toddlers find the most boring things fascinating.

I call the following "Lily and her Tater"



this was after the 'taste test'








1 comment: